Friday, October 22, 2010

Terry finally sees the white!

Since we have remodeled and moved in to the new house I have been bugging Terry to let me paint the cupboards white. He had some pretty strong ties to the oak but he finally saw the "white". Not bad before....
A few years ago I suggested we paint the hutch he built about 15 years ago. It is a great hutch but I felt it would be cuter with parts of it white....


The new and brighter white kitchen!!! Mike the painter did a great job!

I love the hutch! And even though Terry doesn't like to admit it, he does too!



Cute Libby at 6 weeks! We can't believe she could get any cuter but she does. She is cooing and smiling (just not when we have the camera ready!)





9 comments:

  1. It looks FANTASTIC! You were right about leaving the natural wood parts on the hutch. It looks beautiful.

    Libby is growing up way too fast! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the white...its what i'm planning for my next kitchen. the hutch is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how clever you are...cute post title and everything!!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i"m partial to the oak, but will say the white is nice and brightens the space. I like the update o the hutch. And Libby is growing too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the white. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! Hope to see it in person soon!

    ReplyDelete