Tuesday, November 3, 2009

You said you wanted more photos....

Our first family dinner one week after the move - not too bad!
Ready for the floors!

What a difference new windows, fireplace, and carpet make!


The baseboards before the carpet rush!



Alan really worked up a sweat and spent lots of hours showing Terry his expertise in woodworking and sharing his awesome tools!




We have great friends!





A few of our awesome helpers - we would still be moving without them!






Talk about a bunch of junk! I'm pleased to say that with Brads help we can now park one car in the garage. As soon as Terry finishes some more projects we'll get the second one in.







Third time is the charm with the carpet on the stairs. Two wrong colors and a few more hundred dollars and all is well!








I love my new table in the kitchen and still need to do lots of detail painting when I get a chance.









The livingroom still needs work and the coffee table has to go - way too big for the room.










I really like the sitting area in the kitchen and the red walls!











We are quite pleased with the new master bath mirrors after I broke the giant one!












The yellow (turned out a bit bright) room is getting ready for some relaxing - hopefully, some day soon! Thanks Brad for getting the sofa up those stairs!













The upstairs bathroom is almost ready - just have to get the crude off where the yucky shower doors were!














The guestroom is ready - who wants to be first?















The computer and telephone are finally working after 10 days - yeehaw!

















3 comments:

  1. Me, me, me!!! I want to be first!!! It looks amazing. It actually looks like your house now that your furniture is in! All your color choices look great. I CANNOT WAIT 'TILL THANKSGIVING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till we come for Thanksgiving. I want to be first before my mom. :-)
    Love,
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a fantastic job you have done! We all want to come and see it! We love the round mirrors, especially after witnessing the big fall.

    ReplyDelete