Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's 5:00 am and this is all I can think of....

Terry (and Brad) spent Saturday in the garage. We can now store all our goodies in the rafters and he made a workbench. Drywall is tonight hopefully! He does love using his toys...oops...tools!
The carpet - after vacuuming!!!! Just makes you want to lay right down and take a break doesn't it?!!!

Mark, the plaster guy, is doing his magic with the craziness of what used to be. He is amazing!


Terry has removed the wetbar and started to make a cool bookcase where it was (behind him)



I have been taping and putting plastic over everything that we do not want textured. I should have bought stock in painters tape as I am blowing through the $6 rolls! Note my pearls - forgot to take them off when I started my night job!





5 comments:

  1. Why get rid of the wet bar? You guys may become big drinkers by the time this is done. :0)

    It looks amazing....other than the carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many weeks left until the move? You're going to be exhausted. But you'll have alot to show for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy seeing all the work you guys have done. Glad its not me. IT will be great when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am enjoying seeing all of your progress. we are under construction here but no where near yours....keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks like a lot of work, but fun to see! I'm sure you will feel the fun part when it's all done, haha. Can't wait to come see!

    ReplyDelete